Forever 21 is one of the more popular clothing stores across America, and like every other store, it has its own store credit card. Do note though, I am reviewing the Forever 21 STORE credit card (Charge Card), not the Visa.
Why? Checkout this Nerdwallet article: https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-cards/difference-credit-cards-charge-cards/
So, what are the benefits of the Forever 21 store card?:
- $5 rewards certificate for every 300 points earned
- Double Points events throughout the year at Forever 21
- Exclusive cardholder-only offers and promotions (ex: Attending a concert with Bebe Rexha)
Introductory offer: 15% OFF your first purchase (Can’t be combined with other offers)
Should you get it?: Well, store credit cards/charge cards are weird in the sense that it’s a credit line, but it can only be used at the store. Yet it can still affect your credit. But, 15% off your first purchase ain’t all too bad… Of course, that being said it be a crime not to tell you that you can get better discounts on Forever 21 clothing. Yep, up to 25% off Forever 21 + whatever coupon/employee discount/etc you want to use! So, this store card isn’t all to great of a deal. You shouldn’t get it.
How do you get that up to 25% off discount?: Buy discounted giftcards!
- Signup for a GiftcardGranny account (Use this referral link to support our site: https://www.giftcardgranny.com/secure/signup/?rt=JYSDsl0l)
- Find the highest discounted giftcard
- Use the money you saved on some food or something
Tags: Student Credit Cards, Forever 21 Store Credit Card, Giftcard Granny Forever 21, Forever 21 Credit Card Benefits