Spotify, Graze, etc all offer free trials of their service. The problem is, that sometimes you forgot to cancel the trial and then you owe X company $10. Privacy.com, offers a solution. They give you disposable cards that you can use for trials!
How does it work?:
- You sign up and link your bank account. (Use our referral link to support the site: https://privacy.com/join/DPEHG)
- Chose if you want a single merchant or one time use burner visa card.
- Make the card spending limit $1, or whatever the trial will cost you.
- Sign up on the free trial and try to remembering to cancel. If you don’t, they can’t take your $$$ because you set a $1 limit.
- Rinse and repeat if you want.
That’s it, you can make multiple virtual visas for different trials.
Tags: Free Trials, Disposable Visa Card, Spotify Free Trial Card