Looking for a high sign up bonus (introductory offer), but can’t afford the annual fees of premium cards? Take a look at the TECH CU Visa Signature!
Normally, credit cards may have an introductory offer between $100-300. Higher end credit cards such as the CNB Crystal Visa Infinite, HSBC Premier World Elite, etc will have higher introductory offer, but they come with hefty annual fees. The TECH CU Visa Signature offers you the best of both worlds, no annual fee* and a $500 introductory offer!
- Low interest rate starting at 10.90% APR vs. national average of 16.72%
- $5,000 Trip Cancellation & $15,000 Personal ID Theft coverage
- Travel and Emergency Assistance service Auto Rental Collision Insurance coverage
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee*
Cashback Rate: 1.25 Reward Points for every $1 you spend (100 Rewards Points = $1, so 1.25% cashback)
Introductory offer: 50,000 Bonus Points ($500), just open a new Tech CU Visa Signature Card by December 15, 2017, and spend $5,000 in 4 months to earn your points.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Cruz or San Francisco Counties
- Employees of [email protected] companies – search for your employer
- Family members of current Tech CU members
- Members of our many affiliated organizations including: the Financial Fitness Association, the Northern California Human Resource Association (NCHRA), or the San Jose State University Alumni Association (SJSUAA)
- Employees and employers of public or private technology-based entities with a location in California
Is it worth it?: Yes, the introductory bonus is quite large for a credit card without an annual fee. The cashback is alright, but you can get 2% cashback from other credit cards such as the Citi Double Cash. If you were to get this card, you’ll most likely end up meeting the minimum spend and shelving the card. So, this is not a card for the long run, but it has a good enough introductory offer to apply for it.
Apply here: https://www.techcu.com/Bonus/
Tags: Tech Cu Review, High Introductory Offer Credit Card, Cashback Credit Card, Tech CU Credit Card, Credit Union Credit Cards